• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Vibes for our mummy please....

bensonlola

Warren Veteran
She went for another interview today and she mustn't have got the job because she was crying while she cleaned us out and gave us our nums. We thought we should let her have a cuddle but we just coundn't bring ourselfes to do it - we're just not cuddly buns!! We love her really though, so could she have some bunny vibes to make her feel better. We saw her with a BIG bag of malteesers so she must still be feeling depressed. :cry::cry:

many vibes for your mummy benson and lola, and hugs for her, too.

tabitha: see, matthew, i told you bunnies weren't supposed to cuddle!
matthew: of course not, dear sister, of course... shhh, she's gone, anyone want a hug? little hugsies? bigger huggers? matthew rabbit ready to cover you in hair...

Thanks hoomins! She put us to bed early tonight, but we don't mind! We have soooooo much space in our new shed and run, it's like being outside all the time!!

Dandelion: Me and the lads send vibes for your hoomin. They leak a lot out of their eyes, don't they?

Clover: It's called crying, you idiot!

Blackberry: I'll send her lots of Blackberry kisses - they cheer anyone up! xxx

Buttercup: ...........er......yeah, vibes, whatever.

Dandelion: Buttercup isn't very good with words!

Dandelion: Me and the lads send vibes for your hoomin. They leak a lot out of their eyes, don't they?

Clover: It's called crying, you idiot!

Blackberry: I'll send her lots of Blackberry kisses - they cheer anyone up! xxx

Buttercup: ...........er......yeah, vibes, whatever.

Dandelion: Buttercup isn't very good with words!

Thanks lads! Benson here, ahem, about those Blackberry kisses, ahem, fine for our hooman but Blackberry!! STAY AWAY FROM MY LOLABUN!!

manies vibes for youe hummin mummy benson & lola buns, hopes youz mummie feels betaz soon, hummies are funny creatures unlike us bunnehs :roll:

from harry bum bumz with noses rubbies and hand lickies tooz

Thanks lads! Benson here, ahem, about those Blackberry kisses, ahem, fine for our hooman but Blackberry!! STAY AWAY FROM MY LOLABUN!!

Dandelion: You needn't worry about Blackberry, he has the attention span of a gnat, he can't stay still long enough to notice a girl bun :roll:

Sending lots of vibes for your mummy xxx
Please, tell her not to worry. She will soon get a job.
I wish her good luck xxx

You're not a bad bunch of hoomins! Mum has just closed our shutters and Lola is in her nighty. We're going to retire to our shed now for sleeps. Mummy will feel better when she reads all the vibes from her rabbity friends. :)

You're not a bad bunch of hoomins! Mum has just closed our shutters and Lola is in her nighty. We're going to retire to our shed now for sleeps. Mummy will feel better when she reads all the vibes from her rabbity friends. :)

Dandelion: I bet Lola looks lovely in her nighty.....:D

Back