• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Missing my boys They're at FHB

rabbitapril

Mama Doe
Although i have six other bunnies here that need my attention i am realy missing my "house boys"
I wiil miss them galloping into my bedroom at 6.30 to wake me:roll:
Uncle went for his usual 6weekly dental and tear ducts flushed and his bladder checked.
I wasn,t planning to take Henry but he was limping this morning, and i had been wanting his ears checked as he was shaking his head. I expected to be bringing Henry home with some ear drops or something, but now i wont see either if them until Thursday:cry:
Henry may need more done to his ears than i thought, and FHB spotted a gum infection starting where his teeth are crumbling:shock: So until she x-rays him and gives him a proper examination i dont know what he will be getting done, I told her to do any thing she thought nessessary to keep him health.
And to think i nearly didnt take him because he looked fine and was eating great.
They are both older buns and their health problems are mainly due to the lack of care before they came to live here 2years ago.
Please wish them luck.:)

Sending mega 'healing Vibes' for Henry and Uncle and hope it won't be long before your special boys are safely back home with you.

Ah April I'm so sorry hun, I'll be sending loads of positive vibes for your boys, I really hope they're both ok, they'll be getting spoilt rotten down there xxx

Thanks fof vibes.
I momentarily forgot my buns arn't here, and spoke lovingly to one of my dogs fluffy toys sitting in the corner of a dimly lit room:oops: Maybe i should get some specs:shock:

:lol::lol:

Hope they are ok, no matter how many buns you have its wierd how much you miss even one - if they are not there!

When my two were down there I was constantly seeing them out of the corner of my eye, apologising if I sneezed loudly and talking to them!!!

When my two were down there I was constantly seeing them out of the corner of my eye, apologising if I sneezed loudly and talking to them!!!

yeah but that's just cos you're mad Jen ;):lol:

sending lots of vibes for your boys april xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Back