• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Rabbity accents

Shellypops

Wise Old Thumper
When your bunnies talk.. ahem which they DO:shock: Do they talk in an accent??

My Bobby is a has a definite Midlands twang,, reeaaleigh!!! and Carlo has a spanish accent.. am i mad? :? Probably but how about yours?

Last edited:
Lilly - Delicate and a bit posh very ladylike - Joanna Lumley
Dexter - Cheeky and a bit street - Lilly Allen
Carlisle - Bit rough sounding and gravely - Ray Winstone

:lol:

Buttercup only speaks when necessary
Dandelion is bossy and orders everyone about
Blackberry is a hyperactive little boy
Clover is a bit away with the fairies/absent professor-ish

So they all have southern accents, but different characters in their voices

Buttercup only speaks when necessary
Dandelion is bossy and orders everyone about
Blackberry is a hyperactive little boy
Clover is a bit away with the fairies/absent professor-ish

So they all have southern accents, but different characters in their voices

You see I NEEDED to know this for when I hear their stories, you have inspired carlo, who is the romantic to write a ballad:love:

When your bunnies talk.. ahem which they DO:shock: Do they talk in an accent??

My Bobby is a has a definite Midlands twang,, reeaaleigh!!! and Carlo has a spanish accent.. am i mad? :? Probably but how about yours?

Jose definately talks in a little squeaky Mexican accent - "Ho-Say!"

Great thread! :lol:

I'm afraid to admit that all my animals talk in the same strange little kiddy voice. I have no idea what accent it is! :lol: Although when I'm not around, I suspect Holly piggy talks like an evil genius in a Bond film.

Great thread! :lol:

I'm afraid to admit that all my animals talk in the same strange little kiddy voice. I have no idea what accent it is! :lol:

yeah Bobby has a kiddie midlands voice just Carlo is husky but still says things like noms and I can get mama to to do anifink.. but spanish ya see:oops:

When I pretend to know what my boys are saying Lucuis has an East End accent and Magnus has a posh rather effimnate voice....hmm... :oops:

Pipkin would have a cute little kid voice, with a lisp, and talk too fast.
Ruby would have a posh, better-than-you accent, and speak unecessarily loudly.

Widget's a bridge bunny but he would have talked like a bit of chav XD

Mine have polite little Northern Irish voices and they don't use baby talk, as I have never encouraged it. It would be cute now when they're only 1 but if they were 5 and still doing it - well, they'd be a laughing stock!!! Lola Grace calls me Mummy but Benson prefers Mum - strange that, must ask them why.

tabitha is clear, sharp and brisk, like a posh northern girl. no drawling here, like that nasty, whiny pip on the archers.
matthew is more bumbly, like a cuddly old lancastrian who spent most of his life as a university professor in the south.

Back