• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

need bunny boarding again!

Candiflare

Mama Doe
has anyone got space, or know anywhere that's got space for last minute bunny boarding for my three from Thursday to Sunday? I'll pay well! There's two bonded and 1 single. Anywhere between oxford and london.

I paid a pet sitter to look after them last time I was away for a wedding, but she made me feel like i was silly for wanting her to check on them more than twice a day. I even said I'd pay her more, but I didn't like her attitude!

Hurricain Honey had Buzz last time, but this time it's three and I don't think her playhouse is empty now!

If you wanted to leave them at home, I would be happy to come and see them once a day. Wouldn't be able to do twice a day.

Did you look at the boarding that was recommended by Windwhistle rescue?

I'd love to have Buzz again but don't have the playhouse free at the moment. Shame I don't have a spare hutch at the mo.

If you wanted to leave them at home, I would be happy to come and see them once a day. Wouldn't be able to do twice a day.

Did you look at the boarding that was recommended by Windwhistle rescue?

Ah, I didn't read this properly and then asked Alice if I could board them there! whoops! I still haven't found anywhere, and thanks for your offer Lorraine, but it would be a huge fag for you to drive down every day! It's 40 mins!

I'll have to call the pet sitter again I suppose...

Emma - i hope Frankie and Akasma are enjoying the playhouse!

I bet Alice had to lie down at the thought of boarding:lol:

http://www.blackberryboarding.co.uk/index.htm

Im happy to call in once a day, on top of the sitter, if you want me to check that they are okay.

If I had a pet service coming in and I was going away, I would keep their diet basic during that time (with hardly or no veg), to avoid tummy problems and bloat.

She was happy to do the mornings and evenings, but it was the middle of the day that she couldn't do (understandably!)

I'm rearranging my time away now, so I'll come back on Thursday and Friday evenings and get my OH to check them in the middle of the day.

I bet Alice had a heart attack! I feel awful for asking!

Good suggestion about no veg.. just hay and pellets and I think.

Back