• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

A round about love story

Mrs Ord

Mama Doe
Hello I iz Dexter (i'm a little girl but the hooman in the shop is stoopid)
I will be narating this story for you todays (I am afterall very cleaver you knows!)

060.jpg

I came to live with my mammy and she had some other things living with her that I thought waz bunnies at first but soon realised they iz not (far too stoopid to be bunnies) They iz my step sisters and I suppose they are ok but they dont let me plays because we iz different :( I especially liked the black one and thought she waz like me just a bits bigger
This is Minxy
049-1.jpg

And Phoebe
064.jpg

I have some flying pet bunnies as well. Not really sure what the point of them iz but they iz pretty but very noisy! I would like to get a hold of one for a sniff and maybe a little nip but they are extra stoopid and won't stay still

This is Rosie
019.jpg

and Mia
043-1.jpg

Mammy could tell I waz sad coz it waz winter so I was stuck in the boring house and the "big stoopid bunnies" and "flying bunnies" wouldn't let me play. So.....

She got me a friend
039.jpg

This is my step sister Lilly

To be honest though I don't really likes her! She iz just wrong. Silly mammy should have got me a boyfriend not a girlfriend! I iz not gay :shock:
Just to make sure mammy realised I didn't likes her I kept on biting and humping Lilly that soon got the message through to mammy and she stopped forcing me to play with Lilly urgh thank god!
I told mammy that I loves her very much and gived her some lickys and asked nicely if I could just please have a nice outdoor house and garden. I said I know she just wanted iz to be happy but I iz very independant and just wanted my own place and I iz too young to settle down thank yous!

She made this for me and I loves it very much and don't want to share!!!!
040-2.jpg

Thing was though Lilly really did wants a Husbun :? She was sad an lonelyz and even though I don't like her I was worried bouts her.

Mammy got her Carlisle my brothers in laws
059-1.jpg

He is nice (I quite like him but don't tell no onez!! I bite him too so no one realises I likes him ;) ) He is a very scaredy bun though! Mammy had to take him to the vets and they puts needles in him :shock: and he waz a grumpy fatty bun when he first come home

Lilly and Carlisle had some dates after Lilly had been to the vets. She didn't know what happened there she just remembers mammy leaving her then waking up feeling a bit heavy and upside downs. Mammy rescued her though YAY mammy :love: and broughts her home. She probably beated up that nasty vets as well but Lilly cants remember. I watched the dating from my lovely house making sure neither of them tried to move in. They seemed to like each other and after two weeks Lilly moved in to Carlisles house without even asking mammy. They iz not married :shock:

They iz now happy ever after and Carlisle is not a grumpy fatty bunniez no more

056.jpg

057.jpg

The only thing iz now I think I mights want to share my house with somebun but don't tell my mammy cos she picks the wrong ones for me :roll: Anyway I iz off to chill cos that was a long story and took a out out of little me telling all you hoomans :wave:

055-1.jpg

:D very clever Dexter, bunnies are all getting a bit too clever, soon they'll be taking over! And Dexter is a gorgeous name for a girlie :love:

Wow Dexter i was absolutely rapped by your story :love: Maybe you should ask mummy to try you with a boy bunny, you never know you may like him and want to share your lovely home with him. And my Timmy says that somebun will easily fall in love with you because you're stunning :love:

dexter you has to tell your mummy that only bunnys can pick the right bunnys for themselves and speed dating is a must some of the rescues places do it!!
i picked my husbun arthur and he is loverly we jumped in together before the bonding tho he was quite humpy before his newturd so make sure he has already had his new turd or he will be a nightmare humpy goblin!!!!

tho mummy picked cocos wife kitty and they seem very happy together so i gues the arranged thing can work mum says you have to meet on neutral ground so you dont get scared that the boy is movin in!!! its is important us girls have our pads as jsut ours tho eventually the boy will move in and he mvoes all your hay around! stil las long as he shares dinner it is ok lots of love dora! xxx

Fanks Dora I knows all this but hoomas are stoopid :roll: Don't you think everything sept bunniez is stoopid? :lol: My Daddies won't let me have a husbun (yet) Mammy is working hard on it and I really likes Bitsy I've seen hiz pic on here and sent him love notes :love: through mammy. They will bondz us too :D but Daddies is dragging his feet :( Some other bun might get in first and thats okays I supoze as long as he gets a lovely home buts I iz trying hard to snag him first :wave:

Carlo: aarreeeba pretty dexter!! I finks you are nom nom nom.. shhh don't tell Bobby she is hot too.. but she gets jealous and she is far bigger than me adios senoretta :wave:.. give daddie grooms thats what I do, and he gives me anfink I like .. muhahaha... :lol:

Oh that is one of the most beautiful stories ever told, I am sure! :love: What a clever girly you are Dexter, not only can you tell fab stories but you are wise as you know that sharing with boys can be a disaster!!!

(Although I do hope that you find Bitsy to be a special man that changes your mind!! :lol::D)

Back