• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Banging my head against a wall >.<

kerry-123

Mama Doe
Why do people insist on having rabbits, yet ignoring all the advice people give them?! Well my friend's little sister got a bunny a few months ago okay, all was fine they let her in the house loads and play with her and I gave them lots of advice and what do they do? Oooh only decide to get another male :censored: now this would be fine, if they separated them and got him neutered. NOOO they stick them both in the same god damn hutch because you know the way rabbits won't mate?!? So now she's pregnant (and has been for about three weeks so should be popping soon). And she still has the male with her! :( The poor thing must be getting tortured. Last week she said she found blood on her fur :shock: if I seen blood on my bunnies fur I'd be STRAIGHT to the vets, but it's probably an injury from the male :cry:
I told them everything I could about pregnancy and how the male should not be kept with the girl as he will torture her and she can get pregnant again only an hour after giving birth, but I don't think they're going to listen. The poor thing I really hope they give them all up to someone more suited to care for them :( I AM SOOO FURIOUS :censored::censored:

Back