• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Alfie and Bubbles enjoying the sun

KarenM

Administrator
Staff member
I spent ages in the garden with my two babies last night. :love::love: Just wanted to share a few of my fave pics.

"One is not amused"
DSCF9505600x450.jpg

DSCF9506600x450.jpg

DSCF9512600x450.jpg

Bubbles chinning the wheelie bin - she and Alfie take turns doing this :roll: :lol:
DSCF9536600x450.jpg

Alfie checking his tyre pressure :lol:
DSCF9524600x450.jpg

I'm not sure what this face was all about :?
DSCF9497600x450.jpg

Moulting bum-bum
DSCF9531600x450.jpg

DSCF9530600x450.jpg

DSCF9517600x450.jpg

Well thats done it, Dudley is sulking!!! First Beige gets a Go-Cart and now Alfie has a motorbike!!! The Dudster wants a little convertible sports car :shock:

BTW gorgeous pictures :love::love: Alfie is very photogenic :D

Well thats done it, Dudley is sulking!!! First Beige gets a Go-Cart and now Alfie has a motorbike!!! The Dudster wants a little convertible sports car :shock:

:lol::lol::lol: Poor Dudley. Alfie used to have a car but they're sooooo last year. ;)

DSCF6459450x600.jpg
:lol::lol:

Don't tell anybody but Vespas are actually very nom-able. Dh found a few chunks were missing off the rubber mudflap a couple of days ago. :oops: It was either the buns or Skye but nobody is owning up. :angel::angel: Forensic tests are being carried out and the culprit will be on scooter washing duties for several weeks.

I love these two so much I snuck round to KarenM's under the pretence of clipping nails and made them have cuddles the other day...so squishable :love: :love:

Back