• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Human beds

Rachel89

Mama Doe
Are so comfy

vhakgm.jpg

indh8z.jpg

72ef6h.jpg

indeed they are, sofas are good to sleep on too, spesh when mom brings the duvet down, ( my former foster bun jim )
jim3.jpg

jim2.jpg

jim.jpg

also good for eating on
021.jpg

N'awwww Mine are banned from the sofas, Blue use to spend hours on it but got terrotorial, you would go to sit down and he would run and bite your bum :shock:

Plus I spy my next rabbit in your pics haha :love:

I need an indoor bunny!!!!!!!!!

None of mine veg like that when they come in for a visit - they're too busy haring up and down the settee to sit and look cute on it for a piccy :roll:

Ah, so sweet :love: :love: Mine don't crash on the sofa either - and til we got one with chrome legs (specially chosen for the non-edibility :lol: ) they were too busy trying to chew one of the corners :roll:

N'awwww Mine are banned from the sofas, Blue use to spend hours on it but got terrotorial, you would go to sit down and he would run and bite your bum :shock:

Plus I spy my next rabbit in your pics haha :love:

:lol: she is one chocy bun I think only a select few would like, me and my boy have some impressive scars from her, and she licks eyelashes orf bunnies :lol:

Everytime Ive been up today shes been flopped on my bed with the others on the mattress thats underneth the bed.
She gives me a dirty look if I shuffle or move around :lol:

Back