• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Any good scales for weighing bunnys?

Ambience

Warren Veteran
I want some good scales for weighing my bunnys. What does everyone here use. Would be good if you can post pictures or a link to where you got them. Thanks.

I use baby scales which I bought from Ebay. Sorry, don't have a link but there's loads on there.

Wow i've been looking for a reasonably priced set like that! Great.... just need to save a bit first. Thanks so much for the link! :)

They're pretty much identical to what I've got (and my vets have got). I paid £30 on ebay for a 2nd hand set.

Ive ordered these

http://www.scalesales.co.uk/Baby_weighers/Baby_weigher_scale

What I liked is that they go up in 2g increments rather than 10g as most seem to do. As I also have smaller animals to weigh I wanted them to be more precise.

I can't tell you if they're any good yet as they haven't arrived. If anyone is going to order them, go for a different company than that website cos I've been waiting two weeks so far :roll:

Back