• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Iv'e converted

Rachel89

Mama Doe
My friend Ben to the mad bunny people side.
His wife left him over a year ago leaveing him with her rabbit.
He didn't know anything so did some research online and was looking after him well but could of done more things.

Well in the last month hes got him a wendy house with attached run, had him neutered, bunny proofed his garden and now tomorrow were going to a local rescue to us to look as some prospective wifes for Toby.

Everytime he texts of rings he always asks after the bunnies and tells me all about Tobys day....from second to second what hes done near enough :lol:

His friends daughter has 3 rabbits and hes been telling him all about neutering/vaccinating/accomodation and feeding too.

That's brilliant! :D

I don't know many people with rabbits, so I can't say I've improved someone's knowledge and understanding of rabbits like you have, but I've definitely told anyone who will listen the advantages of rescuing rabbits... every little helps! :lol:

There is definately something about a man who's not scared to admit he loves animals. My OH was the first BF I had who loved my cats as much as me he was obviously worth hanging on to especially when he'd come round and do my dishes afer a meal :lol:

And what a meany ex leaving behind her bunny! They'd be the first thing i'd take! Good to hear he's now converted though, good work :lol:

Tobys got a wifey reserved and going on thursday to be bonded, a yellow dutch with head tilt, been there for ages as noone wanted her.

Hes brill, he did my step mums bbq on sunday, keeps my kids amysed for hours, is building my rabbits there accomodation too.

They have got a choc dutch in but not available for rehomeing as they think shes preggers, was in with her two brothers :shock:
I left my number to let me know if shes available as bet she will be overlooked. So bad. I did resist at the lovely blacks :lol:
I could take all of them home :lol:

Back