• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

rosie's weepy eye

mini lop1

Wise Old Thumper
im going to mention it to the vet tomorrow, ive cleaned it today with warm salt water, but is there an underlying reason why she could be getting one weepy eye, or just that she is poorly

its her eye lashes they are too long :oops: :lol: she has some eye drops to have 3 ties a day, i got to keep the stuff in fridge

its her eye lashes they are too long :oops: :lol: she has some eye drops to have 3 ties a day, i got to keep the stuff in fridge

:lol: You'll have to get the curlers out and curl them for her so they stick the other way ;)

(J/K!!)

:lol: You'll have to get the curlers out and curl them for her so they stick the other way ;)

(J/K!!)

good thinking, she has a bald front leg too like she has been ripping her hair out :shock: vet asked what had she been doing, i have no idea

but i weight is stable :D

My little lad has one weepy eye, we have tried eye drops and it has made it go away a bit, and then it comes back!

I think it may be toothies tho for Carlo:cry:

Hope Rosie is better soon x

My little lad has one weepy eye, we have tried eye drops and it has made it go away a bit, and then it comes back!

I think it may be toothies tho for Carlo:cry:

Hope Rosie is better soon x

thankyou, hope carlo gets sorted soon, yes rosie has always had such good teeth (touch wood), she has been a very healthy rabbit all her life up until she got poorly in november time last year, but she still fights on

i forgot to ask vet, but i presume i continue eyedrops until their is none left?

thankyou, hope carlo gets sorted soon, yes rosie has always had such good teeth (touch wood), she has been a very healthy rabbit all her life up until she got poorly in november time last year, but she still fights on

i forgot to ask vet, but i presume i continue eyedrops until their is none left?

Well my vet said a weeks course twice a day, so I did that but there was a fair bit left, so I carried on and they lasted for another week nearly, I HOPE it was the right thing:shock::oops:

I presume it was to be honest as it cleared up, but its back a bit again. my vet did say that Carlo had a few "High Bits" in his mouth, not too sure what that meant, but he is eating and pooping fine, but has a slight skiddy botty from time to time. So I am booking him in for a proper dental in a couple of weeks :D

Not sure if the skiddiness is just him sitting in wee wee tho, he is a dirty little boy:roll:

Rosie has such spirit hopefully its just cos she is a bit run down form being a bit poorly x

Back