• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

A pair of new girls ..

bunnymadhouse

Wise Old Thumper
2010_0124MAY2010END0013.jpg

2010_0124MAY2010END0014.jpg

2010_0124MAY2010END0015.jpg

2010_0124MAY2010END0016.jpg

just look at these two georgeous girlies ... arnt they lookers ..:love::love::love:

the lop has the most unusual eyes ...realy beautiful .

Any name suggestions ?

they have got names..Honey and Dutch ...

but we have already had 3 honeys and ...well dutch ..nooo she needs a pretty name :love:

:shock: They are absolutely beautiful!! :love:
Can't think of any "pretty" names right now, I'll have a think ;) In the meantime, I'll just stare at the pictures, they're gorgeous

violet and..... still thinking on a name for the dutch :love: tia ??

tia and maria ??

Last edited:
Awwwww hello you 2 gorgeous girlies!! :wave: :love:

I had the pleasure of meeting these little ones earlier tonight - the little white girl has the MOST stunning blue eyes!!! :shock: :love::love::love:

How about Freya & Grace? :)

coco and chanel are lovely names- i thought coco also on looking at the white one. The eyes are like makeup has been put on, around them- she looks beautiful, so would be a fitting name for a bunny that looks like she uses cosmetics lol :) They are lovely x

I think maybe coco and elle

They are :love::love::love:
If you are after some really different names - Moana for the blue eyed girl (Maori word for the sea -her eyes are the colour of the sea) & Aroha (Maori word for love) for the Dutch girl.

Back