• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Ok I've done something naughty... U/D Now with Photos

Nicola1

Wise Old Thumper
Stayed up all night bonding Harvey to the two girls! They are getting on really well, there was some chasing and humping at first and he kept binkying in Daphne's face :? not sure if it was aggressive, but now they are grooming and snuggling. Seems to be mostly Harvey and Jasmine.

:shock::shock::shock::shock::shock: I can't believe you kept that quiet!!!!

Now you better post me some pics to make up for it!!!

:shock::shock::shock::shock::shock: I can't believe you kept that quiet!!!!

Now you better post me some pics to make up for it!!!

:lol: I only decided to do it last night! :lol: knew you'd tell me off if I did. I will do.

Harvey = the single boy
Jasmine/Daphne = the two girls who were a bonded pair

Who's who? I'm bunny confused :?

In order on Nicola's signature she has Harvey, then Zero, then the angel Castiel and then the girls, sorry Nic, you'll have to let me know which ones are which there!!!

Is Daph getting left out then or are they all snuggling together?

Jasmine is far right (two-coloured), Daphne is second one along (three coloured).

When you read the thread title did you expect me to have another bun Jen?

No, Jasmine keeps coming back to snuggle and groom her and Harvey has given her the odd groom but he hasn't snuggled her yet.

I had a feeling you'd gona and bought the rest of the pet shop stock!!

You'll have to watch poor Daph doesn't get left out, not that you don't have two single boys waiting in the wings desperately hoping it all goes wrong!!

I had a feeling you'd gona and bought the rest of the pet shop stock!!

You'll have to watch poor Daph doesn't get left out, not that you don't have two single boys waiting in the wings desperately hoping it all goes wrong!!

:lol: I was in there today and it is very clean :shock: they had a baby girl lop (well I say girl her cages said 'female?' which is a breach of their pet shop licence as they should keep a register of the sex but whatever :roll:) who would have been perfect for Cass. And a harlequin baby who looks eerily like Daphne....

I know they are still in their neutral territory now, I'm not sure what to do if she gets left out, whether to bond her with Zero the Hero or just take Harvey out and leave the girls together.

See what happens, don;t start planing a split yet so early!

How is their weight going? You in the vets tomo? you know you're gonna have to take all three together now......

I know :shock: had to move it to Wednesday because OH has an exam tomorrow. They are the same size as Harvey and he weighs 5lb so want to get them down to that weight.... but dont know what it is in kilos (I weigh the girls in kilos cos thats what Neil weighed them in). I'll look it up now actually!

I'm not planning it :lol: I'm just letting you know I'm aware of my options :lol:

Fingers crossed for slim girlies on Wednesday and good news from Neil x

Have to take mum up to see big sis, my chores are never done :roll:

sending lots of vibes that the new threesome play nice and snuggle up :love:

WOW :shock: well done......:D
when i bonded my trio there were lots of swapping of snuggling buns and i kept thinking one was getting left out, but now there equal and all snuggle together. :D
i am really pleased for you. :D it feels great when youve done it. you feel like youve acheived something, when actually youve just watched. :lol:

WOW :shock: well done......:D
when i bonded my trio there were lots of swapping of snuggling buns and i kept thinking one was getting left out, but now there equal and all snuggle together. :D
i am really pleased for you. :D it feels great when youve done it. you feel like youve acheived something, when actually youve just watched. :lol:

Thanks :D I know I do feel a sense of accomplishment, I hardly slept at all last night in case they randomly decided to attack each other

Aww thats good to hear, so hopefully it should work out fine :) It's weird because Harvey and Jasmine are both dominant, but it is Daphne, the submissive one, who seems a bit left out.

well at least you still have the 2 boys that are ready and waiting on standby. :lol:
im intreaged (sp) to see who you bond with who next. :lol:
my miffy is laid back and she got left out with to start with.....she soon started to push herself in to it after a few days. :)

well at least you still have the 2 boys that are ready and waiting on standby. :lol:
im intreaged (sp) to see who you bond with who next. :lol:
my miffy is laid back and she got left out with to start with.....she soon started to push herself in to it after a few days. :)

:lol: I might keep them single so then I can convince the OH i need two more girls :lol:

maybe thats why, maybe shes just shy :love:

sorry if i keep going offline......i keep looking inbetween sorting the kids. :lol:
yes i agree you need 2 more girls :lol:
now we need pictures of them. :D :love:

sorry if i keep going offline......i keep looking inbetween sorting the kids. :lol:
yes i agree you need 2 more girls :lol:
now we need pictures of them. :D :love:

:lol: put it in writing... make it look professional ;):lol: someone at work has a girl who she refuses to get spayed (because the rabbit only cost £20 :roll:) 'who looks like a wild rabbit', assume she means agouti, and she asked me if I wanted her... dont know if she was serious though :shock: I would love an agouti though

:lol: put it in writing... make it look professional ;):lol: someone at work has a girl who she refuses to get spayed (because the rabbit only cost £20 :roll:) 'who looks like a wild rabbit', assume she means agouti, and she asked me if I wanted her... dont know if she was serious though :shock: I would love an agouti though

by this time next week you'll have a 6th rabbit! :lol: just get rid of your OH to make room :shock: :lol: (joking of course) :)

Back