• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Rabbit Rescue Centres in Cornwall

KTJ

Alpha Buck
Hello :wave:

Just wondering if anyone knows of any rabbit rescue centres in Cornwall, as I am only aware of the RSPCA one which is based on the outskirts of Newquay. (The other one listed on rabbit rehome only rehome dogs and cats apparently, I rang them the other day) I'm looking for somewhere which preferably does a bonding service ;)

Thanks in advance for any replies :)

Not so much Cornwall but Plymouth and a place near me where I got Roly.
Perhaps I could help with bonding??
Would be happy to do so.xxx

Not so much Cornwall but Plymouth and a place near me where I got Roly.
Perhaps I could help with bonding??
Would be happy to do so.xxx

Thank you very much for offering to help with the bonding, I might have to take you up on the offer! Plymouth isn't too far away from where I am, just up the A30. Basically, Flopsy lives on his own, and has done since I had him over a year ago. I've had him neutered, he's well looked after, he has his own run, and he gets to come in the house a lot too, but his behaviour is terrible! :lol: I shouldn't really laugh about it because just this afternoon he's taken a chunk out my finger because I had forgotten to wash my hands after handling one of the other rabbits. I just don't think what I'm giving him is enough anymore, I think a friend would be good for him, but I'm just so worried about him attacking another rabbit, which is why I was hoping I could just drop him off somewhere that does a bonding service and not have to panick everytime he goes near the other bun!

I cant think of the name of the place in Plymouth...but Roland came from Ipplepen....near Newton Abbot...just a train station or two away from Plymouth.
Wherever you get your new bun from, Im happy to help.I had lots of help bonding my 2 pairs (one of which I had to separate due to health reasons, bunnies health, not mine!!)

Where are you based?? I’m in Elburton and have 2 male bunnies I’d like to bond. Not had much success by ourselves.

This thread is 12 years old. I would start a new thread in the ‘Behaviour and Bonding’ part of the Forum asking for help with Rabbit Bonding in your area :D

Back