• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Zebedee needs some serious vibes please/UD he's gone

*Bex*

Mama Doe
Zebedee went for a dental this morning.

I have had a call from the vets to say she had caught an artery in the back of his mouth and he has lost a lot of blood. She told me on the phone he wont make it.

I went straight down to the vets, they have brought him round from anaesthetic, stopped the bleeding. They say all his vitals are ok but it is 50/50 as to whether he will make it or not. I saw him for a minute. Just laid in his carrier :( They are doing all they can

Please please please send my boy all the vibes you can

Last edited:
Does anyone know if there is anything they can do for him or will it just be a case of wait and see :cry:

Thank you for the vibes. I want my baby back home :cry:

Does anyone know if there is anything they can do for him or will it just be a case of wait and see :cry:

Thank you for the vibes. I want my baby back home :cry:

They will hopefully have him on a drip to replace fluids.
A heat source and oxygen would be good, so if they have an incubator I'd hope they'd have him in that.

OMG poor little bunny :( Sending mega vibes for him I guess bunnies cant have blood transfusions?! Come on Zebedee keep fighting little man x

I know its less than an hour since i left, but no news is good news right :cry:

The nurse told me more than the vet as she was almost in tears herself. I remember her saying when she took him away that she wouldn't leave him and she was going to keep him warm :cry:

Please be ok :( Please don't let me be posting in RB later :cry:

DSCN2120-1.jpg

DSCN0954.jpg

I am sure the Vet is totally devastated.
The fact that Zebedee has woken up is good news and with intensive care he can hopefully pull through xx

I am sure the Vet is totally devastated.
The fact that Zebedee has woken up is good news and with intensive care he can hopefully pull through xx

Thank you. I hope so :cry:

I feel sick, i don't want to go back to work but i know i'll have to.

I scrolled down so slowly when I saw you'd made another post! What an agonising wait this is going to be! RU is due a few miracles and some happy stories so positive thought.. HE IS GONNA BE FINE!!!

Back