• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Meet Little Boy Blue

lotsofsmoggies

Mama Doe
I was suppose to be drawing the line at 5 bunnies :oops: I have Percy as a single male until he is heavy enough for neutering but sometimes those things get pushed to one side.....

006-1.jpg

007-6.jpg

008-3.jpg

How anyone couldn't want something so gorgeous is beyond me. He was apparently 'getting bigger than they thought' and 'too much for the kids to cuddle'. :roll: Their loss I think is my gain. I did orginally say no to having another rabbit good job I couldn't stop thinking about it. :love:

Oh my.. Those are some mahoosive ears! :shock::shock:
He's lovely. Kitty looks rather scared though! :lol:

He's lovely :love:

Just a word of warning though. When he hops into the cage his back legs are very likely to slip on the laminate flooring. This could cause a serious spinal injury, especially in a Giant Breed Rabbit :cry:
I would secure a mat infront of the cage so he can hop off that into the cage
:)

He's lovely :love:

Just a word of warning though. When he hops into the cage his back legs are very likely to slip on the laminate flooring. This could cause a serious spinal injury, especially in a Giant Breed Rabbit :cry:
I would secure a mat infront of the cage so he can hop off that into the cage
:)

We are meant to have a rug in our living but are yet to find one I like :oops: but I'll cut up some of our stair carpet off cuts for him to get grip. :)

I don't think I would have been able to resist such a handsome chap either! The piccy with your cat in made me laugh he looks terrified and it seems to be the huge bunny ears that have thrown him! :lol::lol:

I love his ears! he's so gorgeous, I'm jealous. Were the previous owners not tipped off by the description giant? :?

:shock: blimey im thinking hes not even going to fit in it as a carry cage when he fully grown, loveeeeeeee those ears :love:

Back