• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Naughty Bunny Help!!

LilVicky

Warren Veteran
I need serious help :(

George keeps being naughty and biting the wallpaper, getting behind the sofa and biting other things too!!

He isnt only getting himself in trouble but me aswell!

:cry:

I put him back in his crate when he is naughty, but he just keeps doing it! :(
I have put things infront of where he has bitten the wallpaper to stop him and to hide it from my dad :oops: :(
If he finds out he will probably chuck us both outside :cry:

Any help/advice is very welcome!!

Oh our solution to that is to rip the wallpaper off and paint :lol: No seriously, the idea of panelling the area off is probably the only option.

i did think about panels, but we dont have the room for a 'run' area for him, thats why he is free range with a crate for bedtime and naughty time :roll:

Its only lately he has started to get further and further away from his rug :roll:

My parents are going to redecorate in the future, but not yet! :shock: :lol:

And my dad said if he starts to eat things he will have to stay in his crate all day :shock: :( and its not big enough for him to stay in for 24/7 because he needs the exercise to burn his energy.

The great thing about panels is they can fit pretty much any shape/size, or just be used to make sure he can't get to certain areas (behind the tv/along the walls etc)

Ok, im going to take a look on ebay and see what i can find.
ill also speak to my mum about it when my dad has gone to work :oops: :lol:

i did think about panels, but we dont have the room for a 'run' area for him

You don't necessarily need to make a run for him. You could just use the panels to cordon off the area, or even just along the walls

Well i have blocked it all off, so he cant get to wear he isnt aloud so i hope that stops him!

If not then it will have to be a pen... or if my dad gets his way the pot :shock: :lol: (joking)

it wont be long till he can be neutered, which should help with the behaviour..
And then bonding and then outside :D :lol:

Its never ending!

He also keeps peeing on the floor! :roll:

He is litter trained, and usually goes in his dirt box but every now and then he pees outside of his crate?!

He has done it twice today :roll:

Why has he untrained himself :?
could it be his hormones coming in?

:(

Mine weren't great at using their trays before their spays/neuters :)

He isn't actually being naughty, its just natural for them to chew things and they don't know whats off limits so :) Does he have plenty of chew toys? Mine like apple branches and just having lots of stuff available to throw around

Mine weren't great at using their trays before their spays/neuters :)

He isn't actually being naughty, its just natural for them to chew things and they don't know whats off limits so :) Does he have plenty of chew toys? Mine like apple branches and just having lots of stuff available to throw around

I know its only natural for him, but my other three are as good as gold when they have to come in.. :roll:
Yeah he has plenty of toys, he has cardboard boxes, tubes, tunnel, wooden rattle and a pinecone. Plenty of hay to eat too.

Maybe it could be his hormones coming through...

Back