• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Lillys Moved Out U/D Photos

Mrs Ord

Mama Doe
On Saturday morning Lilly and Carlsile had their daily date. Lilly went in his shed with him and wouldn't come out. I left her all day and then when it was time to come in she still didn't want to come out. She had moved in! :lol: I checked the next day and all was well she was in a cat bed and he had his head and front paws on the rim off it asleep. They snuggle up and potter about together all day. They've been happily living together since then. There is still no fighting and he doesn't even try to hump her anymore. I'm so happy for them its lovely to know they have each other and are so content. I thought there would have been a little fighting overnight but nothing, no clumps of fur or chasing just snuggles and grooming. :love:

Last edited:
I thought for a minute she'd died :shock: Aw that's lovely she'd all loved up :love: it is so nice to see them all happy together isn't it :love:

I just can't believe how lucky i've been with pairing them up. Both were petshop rejects (that sounds awful but no one wanted them till I found them) so there was always the risk they wouldn't bond and i'd have three single buns. I did have a little hope though as they were both docile and relaxed buns not fiesty like my Dexter. God only knows what i'll do with her :roll:

The happy couple

:love::love::love:

048.jpg

056.jpg

057.jpg

Back