• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Dandelion was feeling creative... U/D Rainbow Rabbits Fundraiser

Blackberry & Co

Wise Old Thumper
...I left my paints and brushed out near the big boys run, and when I came back dandelion had created this! He thinks that as Clover is the 'poet' of the family he should be the 'artist'. :lol:

RabbitpaintingwithbutterfliesMay201.jpg

Last edited:
Clover's going to be getting jealous that he isn't the only one with an artistic temperment anymore :lol: It's lovely Dandelion, well done :)
I'm waiting now to see if you leave any other crafty items by their hutch and what Butter and Blackie do with those now they'll've been inspired :)

Clover's going to be getting jealous that he isn't the only one with an artistic temperment anymore :lol: It's lovely Dandelion, well done :)
I'm waiting now to see if you leave any other crafty items by their hutch and what Butter and Blackie do with those now they'll've been inspired :)

Butter and Blackie are more interested in eating and sleeping at the moment! :lol: Blackberry does have an ebay account, but he hasn't really bothered with it yet, and Butter thinks his job is to mow the grass....:roll:

Butter and Blackie are more interested in eating and sleeping at the moment! :lol: Blackberry does have an ebay account, but he hasn't really bothered with it yet, and Butter thinks his job is to mow the grass....:roll:

:lol: I guess there's always a need for practical ones in the family. Blackie can buy the necessary artistic items and Butter may turn out to be a landscape gardener :D

Dandelion has decided he wants to sell this painting to raise funds for Rainbow Rabbits, so Blackberry has organised putting it in the 'for sale' section on here.

Buttercup likes the idea of being a landscape gardener - he is very good at mowing the grass and digging holes :D

...I left my paints and brushed out near the big boys run, and when I came back dandelion had created this! He thinks that as Clover is the 'poet' of the family he should be the 'artist'. :lol:

RabbitpaintingwithbutterfliesMay201.jpg

Oh Dandelion!! We love it!! Lola only has crayons because mummy likes to keep the shed clean and we get a bit excited when we get to paint! Even when we wear our painting aprons. We hope you raise lots of money for bunnies who aren't as fortunate as us! :love::love:

Oh Dandelion!! We love it!! Lola only has crayons because mummy likes to keep the shed clean and we get a bit excited when we get to paint! Even when we wear our painting aprons. We hope you raise lots of money for bunnies who aren't as fortunate as us! :love::love:

Dandelion: Mummies should let their bunnies be creative. You can do quite a good mural on shed wall with crayons! My favourite hobby is wood sculpture. I am making some very artistic sculptures out of the legs of my hutch :D

Back