• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Wierd dream about Daisys leg!

Boudicca

Warren Veteran
I am prone to strange horrible dreams! I dreamt I was sitting with D&D and Daisy got up and hopped off but she left the whole of one back leg behind!! I was horrified and picked it up it was all warm and the join bit had healed over completely! I grabbed her and had a look and again the joint was all clean and healed?! I ran to grab the carrier to take her to the vet to get it stiched back on then realised it was completely hopeless because it was 9pm and emergency vet only, there was no way Id let Daisy be operated on by them so it meant she'd have to lose her leg permenantly as it would be too late by next morning!! What a strange dream, no idea what it meant... apart from the fact I live in fear of something going wrong out of normal vet hours :lol:

Probably the only way she's going to lose weight:lol:!!! Odd dream.. its still giving me the creeps and unsettling me!

Back