• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Rabbit hutch - free to good home!

Dot

Warren Scout
A friend of mine has a rabbit hutch that they are wanting to get rid of as their rabbits have now died. It's not very big but is in good condition as it was just used as sleeping quarters in a shed for their bunnies.

Dimensions are roughly 4ft long, 3ft high and 18 inches deep, double deck with a ramp. Free to anyone who wants it - must be collected from Sheffield (near Norton area).

Hello
I am from the Lincoln area but know Sheffield quite well.
I would be interested in seeing the hutch? would you be able to send me a photo? Claire

rabbit hutch

A friend of mine has a rabbit hutch that they are wanting to get rid of as their rabbits have now died. It's not very big but is in good condition as it was just used as sleeping quarters in a shed for their bunnies.

Dimensions are roughly 4ft long, 3ft high and 18 inches deep, double deck with a ramp. Free to anyone who wants it - must be collected from Sheffield (near Norton area).

hey would you still have the free rabbit hutch if so can you txt me plz *number removed for online safety reasons* thanks

Last edited by a moderator:
If you look at the date when this was first posted it was almost 2 years ago. I doubt if this hutch is in existance now.

Back