• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Albie

Sparkle x

Wise Old Thumper
This is Albie enjoying his new bed :love:

Photo030-1.jpg

He recently lost his partner and i guess you could say is at a loose end? :? :(

He definitely needs someone to snuggle up with in that bed :)
Hope you find someone for him.:)

Hes doing okay for now, he needs to complete his course of panacur first, not sure what our options are after. I have other buns here but there very much settled in there pairs and to be honest, i dont know if they would accept him? :?

Last edited:
Awwwwww hello little Albie :wave: :love: :love: :love:

Hope you're doing ok little man & looking after your mummy :) xxx

he really is tiny, hes been snuggled in his litter tray full of hay in the run today, he was doing crazzy binkies yesterday but seems quieter today? maybe he knows shes not coming back :cry:

i am doing okay, still abit teary when she is mentioned, but my parents had a good chat with me earlier about everything :)

he really is tiny, hes been snuggled in his litter tray full of hay in the run today, he was doing crazzy binkies yesterday but seems quieter today? maybe he knows shes not coming back :cry:

i am doing okay, still abit teary when she is mentioned, but my parents had a good chat with me earlier about everything :)

:cry::cry::cry: Awww Nat, I'm sorry hun - it's so, so difficult I know, especially when they look lost :cry:

Your parents are gems :) Big hugs to you xxx

Awww poor little Albie, he does look a bit lost, hope he perks up and feels a bit happier, he is lovely:love:

:cry::cry::cry: Awww Nat, I'm sorry hun - it's so, so difficult I know, especially when they look lost :cry:

Your parents are gems :) Big hugs to you xxx

Albie used to snuggle Lottie on a night, she was like a big teddy bear you see. They often just followed each other around :love: Thats why i got him the bed, but i guess its not the same. Its difficult to go and just see him sat on his own. Especially as he is used to having a wifey :(

Albie used to snuggle Lottie on a night, she was like a big teddy bear you see. They often just followed each other around :love: Thats why i got him the bed, but i guess its not the same. Its difficult to go and just see him sat on his own. Especially as he is used to having a wifey :(

:cry::cry::cry: Oh bless him - I know it's not the same but could you put a teddy in with him? Some of ours love their teddies & sometimes they can give them a little comfort & something else to groom :love:

:cry::cry::cry: Oh bless him - I know it's not the same but could you put a teddy in with him? Some of ours love their teddies & sometimes they can give them a little comfort & something else to groom :love:

yeah i guess i could? wouldnt hurt would it? :)
he used to sneak away from us and didnt want much attention, but now he happily comes to the front of the hutch or run and puts his nose down for noserubs. my mum has been making such a fuss of him, constantly checking him :lol: when he put his nose down, she said whats up with him? what does he want? i said stroke him, she said ohhh :oops: :oops:

yeah i guess i could? wouldnt hurt would it? :)
he used to sneak away from us and didnt want much attention, but now he happily comes to the front of the hutch or run and puts his nose down for noserubs. my mum has been making such a fuss of him, constantly checking him :lol: when he put his nose down, she said whats up with him? what does he want? i said stroke him, she said ohhh :oops: :oops:

No I don't think it would hurt - just keep a check on it to make sure he's not chewing it etc :)

Oh bless your mum - Albie will be appreciative of the extra fuss & attention :love:

Awwh hello Albie :love::love: Sending lots of kisses from the bunnies here :love: Big hugs for you nat xXx

Albie says thankyou for the kisses bunnies, he doesnt get them from the bunnies here, they would much rather nip his nose :roll:

thanks Becky, i think its starting to sink in, its all happpened so soon i havent had the time to "thinK" :? :cry:

xxx

Back