• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Panacur?

Sparkle x

Wise Old Thumper
Does anyone have any tips on giving panacur. Its the liquid panacur. I am currently wrapping buns in towels and sitting them on my knee. Some arent so bad, but i have others who are an absolute nightmare.

Any tips as i have 5weeks and 5days left :shock: :shock:

Is the liquid stuff the same stuff you get in a sort of syringe and you give it to them in gradients, sort of thing? Or is that something else?

I put it on veggies for them :) Sorry if I'm completely barking up the wrong tree though and this isn no help :oops:

Is the liquid stuff the same stuff you get in a sort of syringe and you give it to them in gradients, sort of thing? Or is that something else?

I put it on veggies for them :) Sorry if I'm completely barking up the wrong tree though and this isn no help :oops:

its a liquid, the one in the tube is a paste. even if i put the paste on veg they wont take it, your very lucky :)

I have to say Nat, I have to do the same as you with bunny buritos :(

Just at thought though, do they all need it for almost 6 weeks? We normally do 28 day? I might be wrong though so please ignore me if needs me :oops:

I have to say Nat, I have to do the same as you with bunny buritos :(

Just at thought though, do they all need it for almost 6 weeks? We normally do 28 day? I might be wrong though so please ignore me if needs me :oops:

My Vet said to just do Albie for 28days, Angie65 recommended doing 6weeks to be safe, so i agreed. I decided to do all of them to be careful?? Not really sure if i should do or not? But its no harm, well it wasnt till i started? :?

My Vet said to just do Albie for 28days, Angie65 recommended doing 6weeks to be safe, so i agreed. I decided to do all of them to be careful?? Not really sure if i should do or not? But its no harm, well it wasnt till i started? :?

aaahhh ok - no harm like you say :)

I feel for you panacuring them all hun, it's the one thing I hate doing with a vengance :?

1. Take one Malted Shreddie of Mini Shredded Wheat
2. Drop dose of panacur onto it
3 Allow to soak in a bit
4 Serve

:)

1. Take one Malted Shreddie of Mini Shredded Wheat
2. Drop dose of panacur onto it
3 Allow to soak in a bit
4 Serve

:)

does that seriously work? because i am off to the shop in the morning!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :lol:

Jane do you think its worth doing them ALL. Obviously Albie was the one who had direct contact? My Vet said definately do him, but i decided to do them all :)

does that seriously work? because i am off to the shop in the morning!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :lol:

Jane do you think its worth doing them ALL. Obviously Albie was the one who had direct contact? My Vet said definately do him, but i decided to do them all :)

If the others ever had access to the same exercise area then I'd definately do them all.

If you dont do them all then they cannot go on any area used by Albie whilst he's on treatment.

It is recommended that everyBun has a one off 28 day course of Panacur so if your other have not had this you may aswell do them.

If the others ever had access to the same exercise area then I'd definately do them all.

If you dont do them all then they cannot go on any area used by Albie whilst he's on treatment.

It is recommended that everyBun has a one off 28 day course of Panacur so if your other have not had this you may aswell do them.

may aswell carry on and do them all :)

Albie has his own run for now and will do till he finishes treatment :)

Would just like to say a BIG thankyou to Jacks - Jane.

Your idea worked and all buns had panacur this morning, stress free :wave: :love:

Would just like to say a BIG thankyou to Jacks - Jane.

Your idea worked and all buns had panacur this morning, stress free :wave: :love:

Oooh - may have to try this then - we have enough of a fight to panacur the four buns at our place, I can't imagine trying to do more!

Back