• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Blackberry & Buttercups lazy afternoon

Blackberry & Co

Wise Old Thumper
The little boys had a nice lazy afternoon. It was a bit cooler here today, so they snuggled up in their favourite corner and did absolutely nothing!

BunniesMay2010outside012.jpg

Blackberry did condescend to give my had a wash when I put some fenugreek biccies I'd baked in for them. (They must have moved at some point 'cos when I went in later the biccies had all disappeared!)

BunniesMay2010outside008.jpg

Awww they're so cute! How do you tell them apart? They look like little twins! :D

It's quite hard when they're lying like that, but Buttercup is the one with the ears that are apart, and Blackberry's are always together. It's much easier to see the difference when they are moving about (Blackberry is either begging for a tickle, washing me or crawling up my leg, whilst Buttercup is a bit shyer)

How do you bake the fenugreek cookies please? They've stopped selling the crunchie things at my shop.

How do you bake the fenugreek cookies please? They've stopped selling the crunchie things at my shop.

I use oats or ground oats (or grind up some pellets), add some dried fenugreek leaves and mash them together with either a bit of banana (doesn't need too much) or a few strawberries. Then make them into little balls, squish them flat on a lined baking tray and bake for 20 - 25 mins in a lowish oven, (if they still feel a bit soft I just pop them back in for a bit longer).

I don't measure anything - just make it up as I go along! :lol:

The guinea pigs love them too.

Back