• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Yay, New home finally finished *pic heavy*

Hi everone on RU, I'm Bo of the Four Amigos
My Mummy Tammy said she'd finally sorted out her photos so I could show you all my new home which I loves :love:
I'm out in it all the time now I'm used to it and I don't have to shout at my brother Barnaby anymore coz I'm really happy all the time :)

Daddy Lee hard at work making our new home in the garden
SNV31659.jpg

SNV31666.jpg

My sister Blakey used to live with another hoomin lady who woz always havin bangy stuff done at her house so she snooooozzzzeeedddd all the way through Daddy Lee makin a loud racket :shock:
SNV31669.jpg

Nearly finished Daddy Lee, don't forget to move the tools please, I need all that rooooommmm to binky in
SNV31677.jpg

This bit is where I'll be all cosy with my brother Barnaby and my Bun-dad Mr Bingley Sir and Sister Blakey .... Daddy Lee made sure it was all nice and insulated in case I gets cold in winter and keep me nice and cool in summer :love:
SNV31709.jpg

Yay, all finished - Daddy Lee used the sides of the old run to make windows in the kennel for us to look out of - Mummy Tammy says she'll get him to replace it with better stuff soon when she can find it. Blakey likes sittin in the sun all the times now, and so do I :D
Wabbits011.jpg

This is the front view of our new home - it was only 5ft tall at the front when Daddy and Mummy picked it up but Daddy is very tall and had to add to it coz he'd bump his head when he came to visit us :roll:
Wabbits001.jpg

I loves playing with Barnaby in the run now ... though sometimes I forgets how to get down off my platform when I come out of my hutch :oops: Barnaby just :roll: at me then :oops:
Wabbits014.jpg

Thankyou for looking at my new house - I loves it. Thankyou for everyone who mad suggestions for toys for me too - Mummy is just waiting for the nice man to bring lots of stuff tomorrow - I can't wait :D
Wabbits009.jpg

Wow thats brilliant you are very lucky buns. Now remember hoomins love it when you chew wood and scatter your hay and poos everywhere in your new home

Wow that is so brilliant. I love it. Really well made too :D

Beige: Where do you get daddy Lee's from? We don't have one at my house and I can see that they are very useful.

Big: Do you think we might find one if we do a search on the internet?

Beige: No I think Rabswood has tried that one before...

Wow thats brilliant you are very lucky buns. Now remember hoomins love it when you chew wood and scatter your hay and poos everywhere in your new home

Ooooooo, good coz I already does that :D Mummy loves visiting us with the brush and pan, she must do coz she's in here all the times with them :lol: Must go and spread some more around now for Mummy :love:

Back