• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Urghhh! Give me strength! ¬_¬

georgie_f

Mama Doe
So, the irritation of Jovie's old owner being a complete moron of a breeder continues...

She's now trying to sell a litter of 'french lop' babies which I'm pretty certain aren't french lops. She listed them as six weeks old so I sent her a message telling her rabbits are not supposed to leave their parents until they're eight weeks old... so she's just changed her advert so it says they are eight weeks old.

*Bangs head against keyboard* :censored:

I am this close <---> to flipping and sending her the link for the story about Jovie's grand escape from her house but I daren't inflict RU with her! :roll::lol:

Ohhh! A reply! I was starting to think I'd failed some kind of secret RU initiation test and no one was talking to me! :roll::lol:

This breeder's an idiot. She's told me she's been breeding rabbits for 17 years but then when she thought I was someone else, she told me she ran a rabbit and duck rescue and her rabbits had 'bred by accident'. :roll:

I hope that writing they were 6 weeks old was a typo and that's why she changed it. I think I'm right in thinking that giant breed babies have to stay with their mum that little bit longer than usual anyway.

:censored::censored::censored::censored:
I remember reading a previous thread of yours on this moron of a woman.
It must be sooo frustrating for you :evil:
I cant remember how the last one panned out :oops: but have you reported her to anyone? I know theres little chance anything will be done but its worth a try.
Dont let this imbecile get you down :wave:

Ohhh! A reply! I was starting to think I'd failed some kind of secret RU initiation test and no one was talking to me! :roll::lol:

This breeder's an idiot. She's told me she's been breeding rabbits for 17 years but then when she thought I was someone else, she told me she ran a rabbit and duck rescue and her rabbits had 'bred by accident'. :roll:

I hope that writing they were 6 weeks old was a typo and that's why she changed it. I think I'm right in thinking that giant breed babies have to stay with their mum that little bit longer than usual anyway.

you had but then you replied to yourself and cracked the secret code :lol:

She sounds like a complete moron. Why can these people not get their stories straight? and rabbit and duck, what a random combination :roll:

That sounds right but I'm not sure. Have you reported her before?

No, to be honest, I hadn't reported her. The RSPCA don't do much over here. I reported my sister a while ago (I got Tamsin to delete the thread in case my sister found out it was me :oops:). She was keeping unneutered opposite sex bunnies in a four foot hutch. They had babies which died (The male attacked the first one and the female was too traumatised to feed the remaining kits). My sister put the male in a cardboard box in the garden storage cupboard. By the time the RSPCA went round several weeks after I called, she'd bought another four foot hutch for the male. The RSPCA inspector apparently said he was really impressed that they had food and water and told her he'd try and find out who rang and reported her. :shock: Good job I asked to stay annonymous. :censored: If they think they way my sisters rabbits are kept is ok then I doubt they'd do anyhting about this breeder.

However, Snouter has just PM'd me and pointed out the the IoW council require breeders to apply for a pet shop license so I might be about to send them my second complaint of the week in a minute! ;)

No, to be honest, I hadn't reported her. The RSPCA don't do much over here. I reported my sister a while ago (I got Tamsin to delete the thread in case my sister found out it was me :oops:). She was keeping unneutered opposite sex bunnies in a four foot hutch. They had babies which died (The male attacked the first one and the female was too traumatised to feed the remaining kits). My sister put the male in a cardboard box in the garden storage cupboard. By the time the RSPCA went round several weeks after I called, she'd bought another four foot hutch for the male. The RSPCA inspector apparently said he was really impressed that they had food and water and told her he'd try and find out who rang and reported her. :shock: Good job I asked to stay annonymous. :censored: If they think they way my sisters rabbits are kept is ok then I doubt they'd do anyhting about this breeder.

However, Snouter has just PM'd me and pointed out the the IoW council require breeders to apply for a pet shop license so I might be about to send them my second complaint of the week in a minute! ;)

:shock: IMPRESSED they have food/water!

Back