• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Fred and Feline

Dollie

Warren Scout
These poor little rabbits haven't been playing outside since Feline was spayed three weeks ago.....

d8da86a8.jpg

My pretty little man.

b993950d.jpg

b635f3c3.jpg

40dd2497.jpg

'I am not allowed to eat these, but I don't care, I do it anyway!' :no:

c588b95f.jpg

5a36ea14.jpg

And my lovely Feline!

f0d832b0.jpg

Aww.. :love:

d1999c4b.jpg

b6097c5c.jpg

bd056929.jpg

8627aac3.jpg

bfd03c08.jpg

ae5653be.jpg

5336dba9.jpg

Lovely! :love:

Also, what is that fence you have? Kind of looks temporary and I'm looking for something similar that I can put across in front of my decking - where I let the bunnies free range without access to the plants. I separate it off, but Gertie was off down the garden three times today! :roll: Luckily, they're only free range when I am out there to watch little miss houdini, otherwise it is fully fenced and roofed run for them!

they are lovely photos :love: i finaly got my bunnies out today too, after a few weeks of them being banned from outdoors, as we had a rat intruder in garden, and had traps set up, but now it is ok for them to go out again :)

Lovely! :love:

Also, what is that fence you have? Kind of looks temporary and I'm looking for something similar that I can put across in front of my decking - where I let the bunnies free range without access to the plants. I separate it off, but Gertie was off down the garden three times today! :roll: Luckily, they're only free range when I am out there to watch little miss houdini, otherwise it is fully fenced and roofed run for them!

It's a run made out of panels, you connect them with pens. Most people use it as a run like this:

96f233cd.jpg

I have three or four sets in total and I use it as a fence. But I have no idea if they sell something like this in the UK, I'm from the Netherlands.. Here you can buy it in I think any petshop..

It's ideal as a temporary run or fence.

Back