• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

OMG just look at what our neighbour has grown with our rabbit poo!!!

Bunnyaddict

Wise Old Thumper
Sorry if this seems really sad but I opened the back door earlier to this!!! :shock::shock::shock:

Piles of lovely spring greens :D :D :D

DSCF4861.jpg

DSCF4862.jpg

We give all our rabbit waste to our neighbour as he has a huge veg patch & he SWEARS by rabbit poo tea!! :D He basically separates all the poo from our waste & blends it down into a wheelie bin to make as he calls it rabbit poo tea. He then waters all his veg with it!! :thumb: He can't recommend it enough! :D

In return for all our bunnies hard work pooing for him, he rewards them with veg :D Now these are what I call spring greens!!!! They'll keep our 25 buns going for a wee while :D

Our neighbour is brilliant!! :D

Just had to share :oops:

Last edited:
That is sooo cool! Smudge and Puzzle say if you need any help they will force themselves to help you eat those tasty nom noms!!!

Wowzers...the look delish! I'm sure they'll go own well with your bunch...you should get some pics of them enjoying what they helped to create :)

So nice to have lovely neighbours...if only more were like this :)

Wowzers...the look delish! I'm sure they'll go own well with your bunch...you should get some pics of them enjoying what they helped to create :)

So nice to have lovely neighbours...if only more were like this :)

I was gobsmacked!! :shock: He'd told me earlier in the week that he'd got some to bring over, never did I imagine them to be as big & as good as these!! :D

He's an absolute star :D

I've got a load of pics to upload from yesterday, as my Dad went walking & came back with a massive bag of dandelions, grass & plaintin :D The buns loved them, so god knows how they'll be when I start on these! :lol:

Wow lucky buns, they're going to think its their bdays and xmas all at once!
And what a lovely neighbour :)
Give an extra leaf and nose rub to Wilson from me ;)
xxx

I was gobsmacked!! :shock: He'd told me earlier in the week that he'd got some to bring over, never did I imagine them to be as big & as good as these!! :D

He's an absolute star :D

I've got a load of pics to upload from yesterday, as my Dad went walking & came back with a massive bag of dandelions, grass & plaintin :D The buns loved them, so god knows how they'll be when I start on these! :lol:

Gotta admit they are pretty impressive :) My neighbour keeps bringing over left over boiled bacon, cheese and irish soda bread :roll:...bless him :lol:.

Looking forward to the pics :)

Rabbit poo is amazing!

We have been trying to get our 2 rhubarb plants to give us a decent crop for several years. I've been putting the rabbit droppings around them for a month or so,and today we picked lots of lovely rhubarb! It tasted great too :D

Rabbit poo is amazing!

We have been trying to get our 2 rhubarb plants to give us a decent crop for several years. I've been putting the rabbit droppings around them for a month or so,and today we picked lots of lovely rhubarb! It tasted great too :D

It certainly is!!!! Nothing better than home grown veg with no fertilisers on it :D :D :D

If I get chance later in the week Angie - I'll pop some over for the BARC bunnies :wave: I think by the time our lot get through this lot, it will have gone off! :roll: :?

Lucky bunnies :D Never thought of making rabbit poo tea for the plants. Might start doing that.

It must work a treat as you can see!!! ;) :lol:

Our neighbour has his own blender in the greenhouse & blends it all down first apparently! :shock: :lol:

Back