• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

foxes

Candiflare

Mama Doe
For the first time ever I found fox poo in our garden this morning. It was on the little wall outside the rabbit's shed, on our steps, around the rabbit run...

Looks like they've discovered us. Now I'm scared to leave the buns in the runs unsupervised, let alone supervise them in the garden.

How can I deter the foxes?

Thanks Emma! One run is on concrete, the other is on grass. And there's fox poo by the grass one and poo outside the shed and on the steps. I don't know why they're suddenly appearing now.

Will take a look at that thread...

Thanks Emma! One run is on concrete, the other is on grass. And there's fox poo by the grass one and poo outside the shed and on the steps. I don't know why they're suddenly appearing now.

Will take a look at that thread...

Depends how secure the run is on concrete. My cousin had some rabbits in a run on grass and a fox dug under and got them :(

get a dog :) in all honesty i dont know except maybe bolting the run to the concrete and only letting them in there unsupervised?

Back