• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Sausage binkied!

glossta1

Alpha Buck
Sausage did not one, but TWO binkies this afternoon! I've never seen him binky ever since we fetched him from rescue before Christmas. He does blissed out, and he's obviously happy here with wifey bun Buffy, but binkying he did not do! And now he did!

An almost-giant doing a binky is an awesome sight! I hope he does lots more :)

Sausage did not one, but TWO binkies this afternoon! I've never seen him binky ever since we fetched him from rescue before Christmas. He does blissed out, and he's obviously happy here with wifey bun Buffy, but binkying he did not do! And now he did!

An almost-giant doing a binky is an awesome sight! I hope he does lots more :)

What a fab name for a rabbit. I am gonna write it down.

Awh, he must be a happy camper.

:)

Sausage says he's glad you like his name. It was what the rescue called him, and we kept it.

He's 5, was found wandering as a young bun obviously freshly neutered - so odd that owners couldn't be traced despite the rescue contacting all the vets in the area. He grew and grew, bigger and bigger, and no-one ever chose him. He had a wifey-bun in the rescue, but she died a few months ago, leaving him sad and lonely.

We were looking for a new husbun for Buffy, also 5, who had lost her husbun Bunster. She and Sausage clicked straightaway - bonding went like a dream. They have almost identical markings - very dark brown flecky. Two huge sedate oldies enjoying luxurious retirement, free-ranging in their own walled garden by day.

And now Sausage binkies! Buffy never has her whole life, although Bunster used to lots. Maybe Sausage will teach her at last.

Back