• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Rimmi and Winter meet Beans..... *photos*

TeflonsShadow

Wise Old Thumper
Rimmi: Ah fresh hay!
IMG_0624.jpg

Winter: Scoff scoff scoff
IMG_0626.jpg

Winter: What the?
IMG_0627.jpg

Rimmi: Why is one of our toys moving?
Beans: Dats a big amster!!
IMG_0629.jpg

Winter: Meh....scoff scoff
IMG_0630.jpg

Rimmi: Its enough to drive a bun to drink livin' here!
IMG_0631.jpg

Rocco has that ball :D:lol:

When Rocco was out on the floor last night with no ball, he got into Charlies pen :lol:

Rocco has that ball :D:lol:

When Rocco was out on the floor last night with no ball, he got into Charlies pen :lol:

What did Charlie think though? Beans was bashing into the buns and they were just moving out the way and totally ignoring him! I would be too scared to let them loose together incase there was any nipping but in the ball is ok. Bless um, I think they just thought one of their toys was moving around or something!!

What did Charlie think though? Beans was bashing into the buns and they were just moving out the way and totally ignoring him! I would be too scared to let them loose together incase there was any nipping but in the ball is ok. Bless um, I think they just thought one of their toys was moving around or something!!

Oh Charlie loves Rocco. He lets Rocco climb on him and Rocco'll sit and groom his long tufty hair :lol:
He doesn't like Impy coz she beat him up.

Charlie LOVES it when all 3 of my hammies are in their balls, he binkies over them :lol:

Oh Charlie loves Rocco. He lets Rocco climb on him and Rocco'll sit and groom his long tufty hair :lol:
He doesn't like Impy coz she beat him up.

Charlie LOVES it when all 3 of my hammies are in their balls, he binkies over them :lol:

Awesome!!

Weren't you scared letting them lose together?? A bunny bite could seriously hurt a hammy :(

Awesome!!

Weren't you scared letting them lose together?? A bunny bite could seriously hurt a hammy :(

I didn't really plan on letting them properly near each other... I showed Rocco to him so he knew what he was, and Rocco just took a liking to him and wanted to get at him... So I sat with my hand between them (so I'd be the one who got bitten and not an animal) and they just decided that they love each other. I'm still REALLY careful with them, but more coz I'm worried Charlie would sit on Rocco :lol: He's too soft to attack anything!

He sulked for hours when Impy beat him up, all she did was smack him on the nose with her paw. He's DEFINATLY not the dominant animal in my room :lol:

I didn't really plan on letting them properly near each other... I showed Rocco to him so he knew what he was, and Rocco just took a liking to him and wanted to get at him... So I sat with my hand between them (so I'd be the one who got bitten and not an animal) and they just decided that they love each other. I'm still REALLY careful with them, but more coz I'm worried Charlie would sit on Rocco :lol: He's too soft to attack anything!

He sulked for hours when Impy beat him up, all she did was smack him on the nose with her paw. He's DEFINATLY not the dominant animal in my room :lol:

:lol::lol:

Charlie sounds like hes walked all over by your hams!

Awesome!!

With George and phoebe its the other way round... im scared she will hurt George :(
I let them meet, she then tried to bite his ear :roll: and then his nose :shock:

And when shes in her ball she hunts him down and scratches at the ball to get out to him :shock: :lol: She dont like George :? But he doesnt care! :lol: He just lays there while she bashes into him :love: :lol:

With George and phoebe its the other way round... im scared she will hurt George :(
I let them meet, she then tried to bite his ear :roll: and then his nose :shock:

And when shes in her ball she hunts him down and scratches at the ball to get out to him :shock: :lol: She dont like George :? But he doesnt care! :lol: He just lays there while she bashes into him :love: :lol:

Whoa, how mad!!

Beans seemed to like going up to my two in the ball and was sniffing them, Rimmi and Winter seemed nonplussed and didnt even grumble when he bashed into them :p

Back