• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

outside now?

naynay

Young Bun
i know it's may but it's not really warm. Is it Ok to put house buns out to play now for a bit in the day?...Then at least i can wash the kitchen floor ....(walls, cupboards, nooks and crannies etc etc!!):wave:

i know it's may but it's not really warm. Is it Ok to put house buns out to play now for a bit in the day?...Then at least i can wash the kitchen floor ....(walls, cupboards, nooks and crannies etc etc!!):wave:

Yeah, course it is! If your heating's still on I'd make outdoor playtimes short and sweet, if not they can have longer. How big is their outdoor run? If they've room to properly run and binky they'll keep warm anyway. :D

Mine live indoors all year round, but go out in the daytime in the run. I have a little house in the run they can go into, but generally they must be fine as they sit on top of it most of the time! :lol:

My house rabbit has outside time now every day & has done for a month. Juts make sure there is plenty of hay incase they feel abit cold & don't leave them out too long to begin with xxx

Back