• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

31 Rabbits Needing Help!

Hopper

Mama Doe
I have been contacted with the following email, if any rescues or anyone can possibly help. I am full as we have alot of piggies in at the moment.

hi i have taken 31 rabbits from one very dim lady who just kept breeding and breeding i am at full capacity and am hoping you can help me rehome these poor rabits my number is ****** please get in touch if you can help best wishes rachel

Sutton In Ashfield, Nottinghamshire.

Oh no poor things :( I'm not far away and can help with transport but I really don't think I can help in any other way at the moment. Sorry :(

I'm afraid I don't really have room for any more at the moment, but I can help in any other way if required...i.e. transport, sexing, etc. I could probably help out with any sick or old rabbits at a push.

Any more details?

I'm sorry I am too far away to be of much help but if it is of any use at all I am available to transport a bun or few if any need to come down the South Wales area - could 'hold' a couple overnight too if that helps.

Ruth

Ok, not looking good. Can anyone pick me up a lionhead asap.. I dont drive.. he is severley matted and needs de matting asap.. Main worry is fly strike underneath it in warmer weather like this and the conditions they have come from :(

Have a rescue who can take some also, she is making contact now so will how many is left needing to be helped. One female is def pregnant.

Ok, not looking good. Can anyone pick me up a lionhead asap.. I dont drive.. he is severley matted and needs de matting asap.. Main worry is fly strike underneath it in warmer weather like this and the conditions they have come from :(

Have a rescue who can take some also, she is making contact now so will how many is left needing to be helped. One female is def pregnant.

Would the lionhead need to be picked up from Nottingham? Can anyone help this lionhead if I deliver him to you?

Really wish I could help but I already have a full house. Replying to keep this near to the top. Hope help come soon and homes are found for all the buns.

I can pick up the lionhead tonight if that's any help? Would have to be after 7pm though.

Amy, can you pm me your number please.. I cant find it in my phone for some reason?

One of them cant be moved now as had babies this morning. The matted one is to come here and there is 3x 9 week babies also, I will see if i can find foster homes for them..

Just got to sort a meeting out.

Last edited:
Amy, can you pm me your number please.. I cant find it in my phone for some reason?

One of them cant be moved now as had babies this morning. The matted one is to come here and there is 3x 9 week babies also, I will see if i can find foster homes for them..

Will do.

I won't be able to answer calls because I'm at work, but can reply to texts.

Back