• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

aaarrrggghhhh JASMINE!

hannah C

Alpha Buck
please leave the litter in the litter tray! please for my sanity!

hahaha no point really.....she doesnt understand the litter tray isnt for digging in. bless she must think its a big game she digs it out and i put it back, she digs it out i put it back im going nuts!:lol::lol::lol:

:lol::lol::lol: my Harvey bun does the same so he now has a washing up bowl for a litter tray! he hasnt managed to kick litter out yet but he's only had it a day so I'm sure he'll soon figure it out :lol:

I'm still trying to get through to my boys that corner litter trays work best in a corner,not in the middle of the floor.....:roll:

:lol::lol::lol: Rabbits huh? My buns poo in one corner of their run they don't have a litter tray but twice a day I sweep it all up, Heathe finds it amusing yo dig at the pile whenever I turn my back, so all the hay,poo ect. flys everywhere!! :roll: :lol:

I find the under bed storage box works pretty well but when Pye gets into full swing even that doesn't stop him!!

They have a smaller litter tray near the door of the living room and this morning I had to push the door to get in as someone had emptied the tray and barricaded the door shut!!

Back