• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Bit worried about Heather...

During the winter, Heather despite being vaccinated caught Myxi. She survived but developed a huge lump on her nose which then scabbed over and broke offtaking a chunk of her nose with it :shock::( I wasn't too worried when she continued to sneeze as her face was still covered in lumps plus half her nose had fallen off... But she is STILL sneezing, is this because of the fact that she has a deformed nose (there is still a teeny bit of discharge coming out) or is this something else ?? :(
I am so worried about her but she has been acting completely for months..

Her nose..
MoreRabbitsxx007.jpg

MoreRabbitsxx034.jpg

MoreRabbitsxx004.jpg

I'm no expert on myxi as thankfully it is not something I have ever had to deal with. But I am guessing that it is possible she has some scarring inside her nose which may be causing the sneezing. :?

Hopefully someone with more experience will be along soon to offer suggestions

Heather is a beautiful bunny, well done for getting her through such an awful illness

Back