• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Bonus!

Fluffers

Wise Old Thumper
Just got back from the carboot having purchased a lovely wicker cat bed thingy for the buns (£1). En route back to the car I stopped to buy some leeks from the fruit & veg lady who stands there each week. She admired my wicker cat bed and I said "oh it's for our posh house bunny". Then, just as I was gathering up my purchases she presented me with a potato sack FULL of greens for the buns (so full I could only just carry it) and told me to go and see her each week from now on!!! What a lovely lady :) I have far too much for the three I have here though, I shall have to try and give some away!!

I know, some people are so kind :) and yesterday I called into two carpet shops in Leics & asked if they had any odd bits of lino that they were throwing out that I could pinch for lining my hutches with. Both shops were delighted to help me and I came home with 5 large rolls & enough left over to to do another two plus a pile of those little carpet sample mats for the buns to sit/play on!

Back