• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Miss Wilhemina Chocoloppit - Showing off her tummy

The Duchess

Wise Old Thumper
Just had to share - took this photo this morning.

Day1.jpg

Don't worry, she is still alive....

Beautiful picture...but WHAT a NAME...that name is fantastic and so full of character !

Why thank you.

She is actually going to be joining the Make Mine Chocolate! staff and doing some educational material for our events. It's going to be her World of Learning! So she had to have a suitable 'teacher' name didn't she LOL

This is her, the right way up.

Day1003.jpg

She arrived recently when the previous owners didn't want her any more. You may remember that she was on a company intranet free ads type site and another RU forum member (Moss) arranged for me to speak with the owners.

So pleased we did.

She's lovely! :love:

I'm also pleased to find out that my other half and I are not the only pet sniffers! I have a good inhale every time I give one of them a kiss! :oops:

Shes gorgeous!!

I never manage to get pics like that,my bunnies always move before I get the chance!

She just did another happy flop and was lying showing me her bunny mowf..........but she moved when I pressed ths shutter - so this one is not quite so flattering...

Day1006-1.jpg

So disappointed as it was a wonderful mowf shot!

Love these pics, Helen. She is such a beautiful colour. Shame she's not a boy though, or I may have been tempted!

Love these pics, Helen. She is such a beautiful colour. Shame she's not a boy though, or I may have been tempted!

I know Emma and you would have had first refusal.

As it happens she's now married to a husbun and has a new home already.:D

Squeeeeee. How incredibly cute is she!! :love::love::love:

When I saw the thread title, I knew it had to be a bun that you'd named. ;) ;):D

Back