• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Please please can I have some pics of shed/run combos?

nursecroft

Wise Old Thumper
I have a 8ftx6ft shed which we are picking up today :D it needs some tlc so will get onto that straight away but otherwise will is a good quality shed.

Ive looked through Tamsins sticky on shed pics but alot of pics are missing now.

I want to build a walk-in run on the side of the shed and would really appreciate some pics of ones people have done to help me plan how im going to do this!!! :shock:

Ive tried searching the forum for threads but cant find any so if people have links to threads thats great too :wave:

Oh thankyou sooooo much guys, all these are brilliant!!!!!! :D We have scrubbed the shed, its looks like new already! :) Have laid the floor and leveled it. Need to treat it all now and put it together, its missing half the roof too but we're going to build that we got the shed free from mum and dad so worth it. Am going to diamantle my 8ft run to use for the run on the side which will be 8ftx6ft and 4ft high. We're building it on the raised patio and the run will have a roof. Cant wait :D

Oh thankyou sooooo much guys, all these are brilliant!!!!!! :D We have scrubbed the shed, its looks like new already! :) Have laid the floor and leveled it. Need to treat it all now and put it together, its missing half the roof too but we're going to build that we got the shed free from mum and dad so worth it. Am going to diamantle my 8ft run to use for the run on the side which will be 8ftx6ft and 4ft high. We're building it on the raised patio and the run will have a roof. Cant wait :D

Sounds like its going to be amazing :D will you post pics when its all done?

Just finished mine. So only have the one pic at the mo.

008-7.jpg

Back