• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Laying down binky?

Bluesmum

Wise Old Thumper
:?
Blue just did what can only be discribed as the laziest binky EVER.

He's just binkied around the living room, then thrown himself on his side and stretched out.
From flat on the floor (he looks like a fur puddle :love: ) he kind of shook his head and wriggled :?

Anyone elses bun tried something similar :oops:

Thumps used to do the cutest thing when he was younger. He'd rush around until he was bushed, keel over with a thud fully stretched out, wriggle his head, roll 3/4 way onto his back, & lick his upper front paw, fast asleep when he hit the ground.

I honestly thought he was having a type of epileptic fit at 1st.:oops:
Yeah "dead" bunny flops. I hadn't seen them before :oops:

Thumps used to do the cutest thing when he was younger. He'd rush around until he was bushed, keel over with a thud fully stretched out, wriggle his head, roll 3/4 way onto his back, & lick his upper front paw, fast asleep when he hit the ground.

I honestly thought he was having a type of epileptic fit at 1st.:oops:
Yeah "dead" bunny flops. I hadn't seen them before :oops:

that's what beau does, the paw licking thing is the cutest!! :love::love::love::love::love:

:lol:I never seen that before but Julie will Binky in very small tight spaces. She will jump straight up twist and end up facing the complete opposite way. She does this over and over again in a circle. Makes me dizzy watching her. I swear all rabbits have an unique way of Binkying.

:lol:I never seen that before but Julie will Binky in very small tight spaces. .

harry binkyed under my bed once all i heard was a huge thud i though he was dead :shock: but he was fine and just binkyed out from under the bed he didnt do it again, cant think why

Back