• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Oh Shelly

Rachel89

Mama Doe
How can you resist faces like these....go on you know you need a dutchie ;)

k4weas.jpg

24e6lhe.jpg

98sgw2.jpg

r1esfq.jpg

23idqop.jpg

1zlzqjm.jpg

hupr44.jpg

I do I do, I'm half dutch as well, it woud be so right, obviously I would need two!! so maybe one day I could have a foursome.... need am extension.. oops I live in a flat:oops::lol:

They are scrummy thanks you cheered me up!!

Mind all get on brilliantly together, need to get some pics of them all together Ive been really slack on the photos recently.

Once everythings set up I'm hopeing to find a black and a choc to add to the collection. There addictive :lol:

There harnesses but they were so fluffy you cant see it all.

Urm these ones
http://www.netpetshop.co.uk/p-21558...ness-and-lead-set-new.aspx?CAWELAID=437270516

But cost alot less when I got mine, but be careful if they like to nibble Honey bit through a few of them :lol:

I could never get bob in one, is a shame cos the bit of land outside my ground floor flat is no way secure enough for free range:cry:

I am currently trying to get Ian to agree to two more buns when my two are more settled, maybe next year:roll:

Mind all get on brilliantly together, need to get some pics of them all together Ive been really slack on the photos recently.

Once everythings set up I'm hopeing to find a black and a choc to add to the collection. There addictive :lol:

:lol: it is addictive, I want one in every colour :lol:

I know but I have set myself a limit and will be firm with myself.
Ive got a blue, yellow, steel, pale grey then want a black and chocolate then that is it.

But I will probably end up with more :oops:
Your lucky to have the space, as I said I wanna come live with you.. stuff coventry:evil:

Your lucky to have the space, as I said I wanna come live with you.. stuff coventry:evil:

It was abit of a squeeze in london thats why I had to really limit myself, but now I love it so much room now. Its brilliant its so quite here, so different. I don't have any spare rooms but the buns are being set up with to big wendy houses with a big run inbetween, I'm sure they could accomadate you if you sneak in nommy food :lol:

This is why I can't wait to move, it used to be just for the extra rooms for the girls, but I'd love to be able to give Princess the run of somewhere all the time, and with a bigger house I can :)

It was abit of a squeeze in london thats why I had to really limit myself, but now I love it so much room now. Its brilliant its so quite here, so different. I don't have any spare rooms but the buns are being set up with to big wendy houses with a big run inbetween, I'm sure they could accomadate you if you sneak in nommy food :lol:

Yeah I will squeeze in... somewhere...:lol: will have to bring the monsters though !!!

Don't know if the noms will make it with my fatty bun buns :lol:

Back