• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Yay I FINALLY know..

what a special poo looks like :lol: I've never in my life got so excited at a poo.

I felt so stupid cos you all know what a special poo looks like, and someone says 'they look different' but all Princesses had looked the same so guess I'm lucky as Princess eats all hers.

Anyway yesterday she came out and as she was running round she had what I assumed was a bit of diarreah, only because it wasn't as dry as the normal poos, so I quickly picked it up before anyone stood in it, and I was worried as I thought she had a poorly tummy. But her poos were fine after.

Then today she had another, and I was going to pick it up, when I spotted that it looked a bit like 'grapes' which I'd heard special poos were like, so I showed Princess it :lol: and she ate it :D So I was a very happy bunny mummeh!! And told anyone who'd listen that Princess was a very good girl cos she ate her special poo :lol:

i wish i had no idea what they looked like... not as nice to pick up as the other ones ewwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww

Heh heh heh, I saw Lola stretch a leg out, reach underneath and come up chompin this morning!! I told her she was a good girl for eating her poos. Hope the neighbours never hear me talking to my rabbits!! :oops:

This is why I love this site, we're all as nutty as each other about our rabbits, if I said this to my friends they'd lock me up :lol:

This is why I love this site, we're all as nutty as each other about our rabbits, if I said this to my friends they'd lock me up :lol:

:lol::lol: I know, sometimes I forget though and start chatting about poo. Even the vet doesnt care about poo as much as I do :lol:

well done Princess!

:lol::lol: I know, sometimes I forget though and start chatting about poo. Even the vet doesnt care about poo as much as I do :lol:

well done Princess!

Me too... My OH is goin the same way as me now tho... he goes to work covered in what his boss calls rabbit "Stuff"... fur hay and the odd poop in his pocket:oops:

:lol: Our poor OH's, mines always having me cornering him, telling him how great Princess is, and he'll be 'ok why' and then I'll say something along the lines of her poo :lol:

haha same here :lol: I think he thinks I'm losing it :lol: probably is right, wonder where 'obsession with bunny poo' is in the phases of madness??

:lol: one of my good friends Ben has a rabbit, and Ive been telling him loads of stuff and when I said about special poos he went :shock: then asked did I have a poo fetish :lol:
I got a text tonight saying he had been on poo inspection :lol:

I just took photos of poo on my phone camera :lol: I will be :oops: if someone goes looking through my phone pics!

:lol::lol: you'll have to be careful not to send them to someone by accident or you could seriously offend them!

Good girl Princess :D
I'm convinced that the 1st. vet thought I had a rabbit pooh fetish, as I kept taking in various specimens. The joy of a bunny vet who WANTS to see them!! So you guys are being good bunny parents!:D:D:D

Back