• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Help Elwood is suffocating!! ( funny picture)

Hugo's There

Wise Old Thumper
These are rubbish pictures but I had to take them through the crate so as not to disturb them :shock:

Please excuse Elwoods mucky bum, I have to clean it for him since he lost his back leg as he has no balance and no front teeth.

His head was under there somewhere, but at least wes and Ed seem comfy :lol:

P5140184.jpg

P5140182.jpg

Last edited:
Liz, you should not be allowed to post titles like that! i didnt realise it was in stories and photos and nearly had a heart attack! :shock::shock:

But they do look very comfy! :love::love::love: maybe ed thinks el is another blanket layers in HIS poorly bunny bed, and Wes is just learning from the best! :lol::lol::lol:

:love::lol: So funny, it looks like the black and white bun on the end has a random mutation of extra limbs :lol:

Ooh really sorry, i should have thought, will amend title :oops:

:lol::lol::lol: to give you credit, i did think "if he's suffocating she'd be on the way to the vets not on RU, it must be a joke!"

I always get scared when they do this, especially in the car, that the bottom one will actually suffocate! :oops: Never occurs to me at the time that if they couldnt breathe they'd struggle out! :roll: :oops:

Are the other two buns lying on Ellwood? Bless thats so sweet!

You seem to have Lolas double there! :love::love:

:lol::lol::lol: to give you credit, i did think "if he's suffocating she'd be on the way to the vets not on RU, it must be a joke!"

I always get scared when they do this, especially in the car, that the bottom one will actually suffocate! :oops: Never occurs to me at the time that if they couldnt breathe they'd struggle out! :roll: :oops:

Yes I would definately not be hanging around to take pictures if he was actually suffocating, I think I would resort to mouth to mouth if it came to it.

I did check that he could breath alright even though there was no sign of his head :? But they lay like that for a good hour :roll:

Back