• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

New piggies in foster care - Lenny and Leah

Becky86

Wise Old Thumper
My mum is a guinea pig fosterer, and yesterday had these 2 little piggies come into care. The lady said theyre 12 weeks old, she said theyre vicious and theyre fighting badly. They are male and female, she didnt realise they would breed, she though they couldnt mate until they were 8 months old :roll: Need i say anymore?!

Leah is a short haired cream piggy :love:

Leah.jpg

Leah1.jpg

Leah2.jpg

And Lenny looks like hes going to be a beautiful long haired piggy :love:
Lenny2.jpg

Lenny.jpg

Lenny1.jpg

They both have mites quite badly, Lenny is the worst, he has a massive huge bald patch on his right hand side. Theyre very vicious :roll: xXx

aww, how cute are they, glad you mom has them at least they can be separated now. Hopefully the girl won't be pregnant but I some how think she will be.

I'm sure they'll come around soon, I've never known such young piggies be vicious before.

:D

aww, how cute are they, glad you mom has them at least they can be separated now. Hopefully the girl won't be pregnant but I some how think she will be.

I'm sure they'll come around soon, I've never known such young piggies be vicious before.
:D

Exactly :? The lady said she was petrified of them because they were so vicious! As if, theyve been fine here so far :) They scared little things, so obviously havent had much handling yet.

I have a feeling she'll be pregnant too :( I need to get the sexes check by a vet as im not great with piggies, but im 99& sure theyre male and female. He was chasing her alot as well when she bought them to mums :( They look lost in the 5ft hutches :lol: xx

Back