• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Isobel is here!!

Dobbin

Mama Doe
:wave::wave:

We are home, we have just picked Isobel up!! :love::love::love:

She will live in the house with us for two weeks and he will live in the shed which will be there home for two weeks, then in two weeks we will bond them in the conservatory (Fingers crossed!) :love::love::?

Took her two minutes to venture out of the box into her new surroundings. She is loving all the different hay's she has!! We are hinting to her where the litter is as she is currently leaving a trail behind her :lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

She has just run up the end of the pen where is Chris is - accepted a nose rub and hopped off!! She is now having a good wash!!

She seems to like her new temporary surroundings!!

We will add photos later!!

Sue
xxxxx

:lol::lol::lol::lol:

She is definetly letting us know she is here!! Eating the carpet and weeing in her new bed!!! :love::love:

:lol::lol::lol::lol:

Not sure whether we are going to rename her or not. There is a few names being thought of at the mo - cotton, sparkle, tabatha! Mmmmmm not sure!!

Photos will follow i promise - need to remember how to do them first

Sue
xx

Brilliant news Sue, sounds like madam is well and truly making her mark bless her!:love: Looking forward to seeing some pics and keeping everything crossed that the bonding goes well in due course.:D

Here is the pictures of the gorgeous girl - i ahve just sat in the pen with her for 20 mins, she kept putting her front paws up on me and having a gd sniff of me - she adores nose rubs. :love::love::love:

Dobbin is happy back in the shed, eating and pooing like normal - which is gd. I hope he will be ok out there on his own for two weeks. :cry::love: :love:
i1.jpg

i2.jpg

i3.jpg

i4.jpg

i5.jpg

Aw Sue, she looks so happy! :love:

I am so happy for her and you.

What a lovely ending to such a sad story. Can't wait to see her previous 'owner' now to say hat a wonderful home Izzy now has! ;)

Thank you again for offering her such a great home - I know she will be spoilt rotten.

xxxxxxxx

P.S. Was lovely to meet you both by the way :wave:

Erin - it was lovely to meet you both today as well.

She seems to be very happy!!

She is gorgeous!

Count down to bonding day now!!!

Sue
xx

:wave::wave::wave:

First nite went well!! :love::love:

She was not sure if the stair noise when i came down, but she came to end of the run in the kitchen when i was in there. Leaned up on the edge, i gave her a nice long nose rub, i moved away before she did!! She stayed at that end while i was in the kitchen! I gave her a morning treat and another nose rub, she then let me easily pick her up for a cuddle - ten mins later - lots of nose rubs later i out her down again. Very affectionate this morning.

Dobbin had a good nite in the shed on his own, very proud of him, he jumped up on th ebox and took a treat from me and then ate some hay - a very good boy.

I am very proud of my two bunnies. :love::love::love:

Sue
xxx

Here is the pictures of the gorgeous girl - i ahve just sat in the pen with her for 20 mins, she kept putting her front paws up on me and having a gd sniff of me - she adores nose rubs. :love::love::love:

Dobbin is happy back in the shed, eating and pooing like normal - which is gd. I hope he will be ok out there on his own for two weeks. :cry::love: :love:
i1.jpg

i2.jpg

i3.jpg

i4.jpg

i5.jpg

Gorgeous bunny :love::love::love:

Aww I am so pleased for you all:love: I really do think she is beautiful:) She has settled in so well!

Have you a link to pics of Dobbin? I cant remember seeing any:oops:

Hey

there are some pictures of Dobbin under the stories and photos area! I have just put them on!!

Sue
xx

Back