• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Neutering Vouchers for Bunnys?

Ambience

Warren Veteran
Are there any vouchers currently available for help neutering bunnys? I know doncaster branch don't offer anything for bunnys at all, only cats and dogs.

Do you mean RSPCA neutering vouchers? Different branches will run different schemes. Our branch does do low cost neutering for bunnies, but you have to be in a certain area :( Try your local RSPCA branches :) If they dont do it, ask if they know anywhere local that does :) xx

Thanks- RSPCA said they don't help with rabbits in south yorkshire at all, only cats and dogs.

Blue cross said they could help and pdsa also couldn't help. Does anyone know of any other organisations that work nationwide instead of just locally?

Thanks- RSPCA said they don't help with rabbits in south yorkshire at all, only cats and dogs.

Blue cross said they could help and pdsa also couldn't help. Does anyone know of any other organisations that work nationwide instead of just locally?

I dont think there are any.

Could you discuss a monthly payment plan with the Vet you use at the moment ?

Do vets do that? I wasn't sure they would do anything like that. I thought it was money upfront always. I will ask them, never thought of it to be honest.

Thanks

It might be a good idea - especially as you were hoping to rescue?

I have an account with my vets (Abbey in Barnsley) & get a 10% discount just cos I have so many buns:D

Thanks for the advice Angie65,

I'll definately look into this. I'm sure with my 14 and rescues i'll be taking in the coming months, they can come up with something.

I got a free neutering voucher for Cloud from the RSPCA here but she actually came from them. I'm not sure they'd help non-RSPCA bunnies.

Down here, we have Friends of the Animals who help with cut price neutering. I'm pretty sure they have branches dotted about furthur away too but I'm not sure where. :?

ETA - My directions are awful but I think the nearest branch to you is in Clitheroe (Not entirely sure quite how 'close' that may be though! :oops::lol:). This is their website - http://www.friendsoftheanimals.co.uk/index.htm - Might be worth a ring to see if they can give you a voucher that you could use in a vets closer to you?!

Last edited:
Back