• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Rimmi clearly has withdrawal.....

TeflonsShadow

Wise Old Thumper
He is being SUCH a pain... they are free roaming at the mo and I am trying to get some planning done...!!!

He jumping alllll over me (seems very springy at the moment too.... maybe he is jumping over! :shock: ) and hopping all the places hes not meant to go trying to raid some chocolate (which I have moved).

Poor boy, he clearly has a craving for rabbit..... I wonder if I should take Winter away, lol!! :lol::lol:

Could he be a bit hyperactive after his chocolate "indiscretion"?
However I thought the effects were pretty fast. Strangely my bun goes high as a kite after 2 fronds of cow parsley (wild chervil) but the effects are delayed for 24 hours.

Could he be a bit hyperactive after his chocolate "indiscretion"?
However I thought the effects were pretty fast. Strangely my bun goes high as a kite after 2 fronds of cow parsley (wild chervil) but the effects are delayed for 24 hours.

Yeah, probably!! Tee hee hee.... mind you, it cant be that delayed! Hes such a weedly wickle bun :p

I'm actually amazed that he doesn't seem to have taken any ill effect! I panicked when Ginge nicked my miniegg!

I know! But I am very thankful though. It would have broken my heart to lose him too soon :(

ps, doing the pic after dinner x

I paniced alot when doc ate a borbon, thing is buns always try to nibble things they shouldnt, they dont know that they shouldnt. while certainly not reconmended, rabbits seem to recover quite well. while we are sitting there panicing thinking they are going to go into statis etc, I swear they do it on purpose

Aww bless.

Aww god, Princess has to be watched like a hawk, I am sure every tiny crumb is off the floor when she's out, yet she always manages to find something! :roll:

Back