• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

You Are Never Too Old........

Jack's-Jane

Wise Old Thumper
I still keep in touch with the Mum of a bloke I went out with back in 1994. After her hubby passed away she forced herself to keep busy and at the age of 82 she has discovered that 'she quite likes painting'. She painted this in her Art Class and she's just sent it to me

001-31.jpg

Isn't it lovely :love:

awww thats so pretty, quite often ladies do more hobby card s and donate them to charities or the church to sell on,

she could sell some of her cards if she continues to like that

awww thats so pretty, quite often ladies do more hobby card s and donate them to charities or the church to sell on,

she could sell some of her cards if she continues to like that

She does the Church Flowers so I suspect she might sell a few cards at the next Church Fundraiser. She also tells me that she is a 'Taxi Service for the old folk in the congregation'.................. !!

Oh wow that's really good! (if only she were a member, she could enter it into the art club here XD)

She does the Church Flowers so I suspect she might sell a few cards at the next Church Fundraiser. She also tells me that she is a 'Taxi Service for the old folk in the congregation'.................. !!

bless, my mum will be like this, she's always making comments about pensioners and forgetting she is one!!

Back