• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

new trio

angieb

Mama Doe
i have a newly bonded trio.........

003-2.jpg

it was quite a easy bond and thanks to areia for the bits of advice and reasureance :)......now they are all loved up and cuddle together. :love: :love: hopefully it will stay that way. :D

Last edited:
Lovely,are they male/female or same sex.i have just got another male that i dont know whether to try and bond with my male/female pair:roll:

YAYYYYYYYYYY you got a piccie up :D, what a cute trio they look too, we will need some snuggle piccies at some point too, :D

Well done angie. You are really getting good at this bonding lark, can I send some of mine up:D:D

Well done angie. You are really getting good at this bonding lark, can I send some of mine up:D:D

feel free!
just luck i think kay, i told them if they weren't good then there was gonna be no spring greens for them so i think they listened! :lol:

Back