• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Jasmine and Daphne are now.... U/D now with poo pics!

:D they look happier. They've started to get very territorial about their pen though whenever I go in there they box me or growl at me. Silly buns :lol:

Sorry to double post, but was just topping up their hay there, and saw some lovely big golden poos!! still not as big as the boys' poos yet but they are there! knowing how you all love poo I've taken some pics and will upload them later x

oh great!! :D what do they need to be to get speyed?
i might come and live at your house to shed a few pounds! :lol:

not sure, I think he wants to wait about a couple on months, they arent particularly big buns though. Haha I know I wish I could lose weight so easily :lol: might try the bunny diet

Poo!

From this...
DSCI0369-1.jpg

To this...
DSCI0416-1.jpg

Look at these bad boys!

Disclaimer: It wasn't me who let these poor buns get in the above state. And apologies to the non-poo lovers!

:D so proud haha not that Ive really done anything, just fed them (although they would probably think I starved them :lol:)

haha is that what you tell your lovely boys when you're talking about thier poos?

Yes! Every morning when I go to give them breakfast I take out their litter trays, and I examine the poops and tell them what good boys they are, and how nice and big and golden their poops are getting :oops:

Yes! Every morning when I go to give them breakfast I take out their litter trays, and I examine the poops and tell them what good boys they are, and how nice and big and golden their poops are getting :oops:

:thumb: hahaha :lol: I always give my bunnies pep talks about their poops

Back