• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Serious vibes needed - this isn't going to be good/ She's gone

Hugo's There

Wise Old Thumper
I have just found Peggy-Sue seriously ill. I know she isn't going to make it :cry::cry::cry:

The vets is shut so I need an emergency vet like yesterday, Steve is trying to get out of work but its going to take too long. Getting a taxi on a friday night is going to take too long:cry:

I am actually praying that the end will come quickly and painlessly for her she is so bad, I have never done that before :(:(:(

Last edited:
She appears to be unconscious, I hope for her sake she is. I have tried to get some meds into her but I only have oral ones and she can't seem to swallow :(:(

She was fine 2 hours ago :cry:

Sorry I can't even begin to guess what is going on- if she was a goat I'd suggest a bit of veg oil to reduce the fermentation- but rabbits are different, and if she's unconsciuos its better not to give anything orally.
Sounds horrendous though.

so sorry to hear this, sounds awful... Hope she doesnt go through any more stress and pain then she already has.

Vibes x x

Back